Een forum over Avatar.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ing with my in-house engin

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Avatar1 -> Avatar Boek 2: Aarde
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123
Brand new

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-10-2019 04:45:53    Onderwerp: ing with my in-house engin Reageren met citaat

Indias top competitor at the upcoming Winter Olympics in Sochi says not being able to compete under the national flag because of a political dispute will not harm his performance.In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. This is enough to push me forward.The Indian Olympic Association was banned in December 2012 for not adhering to its own constitution and for electing tainted officials.Though the IOA has re-drafted its constitution as directed, the ban can be lifted only after post-Sochi elections, so the Indian flag will not be used at the Feb. 7-23 games.Ive never been motivated by external fame or attention. I love my sport which is why I have been doing it for 17 years. If I do well, people will notice. My focus is my sport, said the 32-year-old Keshavan, who is competing in his fifth Winter Olympics.Keshavan, who set an Asian record of 49.590 seconds in the Japanese city of Nagano in December 2012, conceded that winning Indias first medal at the Games may not be realistic.A medal is my aim but seems just a little out of reach at this time, Keshavan said. Im simultaneously working with my in-house engineering team to build a sled which will be hopefully the fastest I have ever been on. But this will take some time to develop. Right now, I have to focus on getting four clean runs in Sochi, and be the fastest I can.This season did not go according to plan due to lack of high level technological inputs, which I had hoped to get on time from certain companies. However, this has not deterred me, and I am determined, as always, to put up my best performance.The other two Indian competitors who will participate in Sochi are alpine skiers Himanshu Thakur and Nadeem Iqbal. Nike Vapormax Panske . Saltalamacchia has agreed to a $21 million, three-year deal with the Miami Marlins, two people familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday. Vapormax Flyknit Dámské . The right-hander said he threw about 30 pitches in a routine bullpen session Sunday at Yankee Stadium, his final hurdle before starting Tuesday night at Tampa Bay. http://www.vapormaxlevne.cz/vapormax-plus-boty.html . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Vapormax Off White Cena . Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47. Nike Vapormax Levne . In this weeks Leaf Report podcast, James Mirtle and Jonas Siegel debate whether Toronto can continue their shootout dominance and discuss what Dave Nonis game plan should be heading into the trade deadline.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - South Carolina is still the top-ranked team in womens basketball, earning the No. 1 spot in the Associated Press poll for the third straight week. The Gamecocks, coming off a 51-50 win over Duke on Sunday, received 23 first- place votes, three more than last week, and a total of 837 points from a nationwide media panel. Connecticut moved up one spot to No. 2 after 76-58 win over Notre Dame on Saturday. The Huskies, ranked preseason No. 1, picked up seven first-place votes. Texas earned the other four No. 1 votes and sits third. Texas A&M, Notre Dame, North Carolina, Stanford, Kenttucky, Baylor and Louisville round out the top 10.dddddddddddd. Notre Dame dropped three spots from second after the loss to UConn. Tennessee is 11th, followed by Nebraska, Duke, Maryland, Oregon State, Georgia, Rutgers, California, Michigan State, Oklahoma State and Syracuse. Duke dipped four spots from ninth, while California tumbled eight spots from 10th after a loss to Kansas. Oklahoma State and Syracuse are tied for 20th. The last four teams ranked are Mississippi State, West Virginia, Iowa and DePaul. Arkansas, which was tied with DePaul for 25th last week, dropped out of the rankings. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Avatar1 -> Avatar Boek 2: Aarde Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: